Pls let me know how to travel from Amsterdam Centraal to Bruges by train ?
I saw 2 ways
1.Amsterdam to brussels by Thalys , then take a train from brussels to bruges
2.Amsterdam to Rotterdam by FYRA,then rotterdam to antwerp ,then antwerp to bruges
i found the second option cheaper if i choose to travel by second class.
I heard FYRA train does not run on time.Is it true ?
Pls let me know which option to choose and pls suggest if you have any other way in mind ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 4 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Getting around Lisbon
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017