I am a very inexperienced European train traveler, hoping to get some easy-to-understand advice on how to travel by train from Lake Como to Salzburg with the least amount of connections.
And then after a few days in Salzburg, I want to go to Amsterdam.
So my question is:
What is the fastest route? I don't mind leaving from the Milan train station, if that gives me better train options. I would LOVE to take a sleeper/night train if that is an option.
I've read some forums about getting from Lake Como to Salzburg on Fodors, but they were posted 4 years ago. I'm sure things have changed since then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Mail& Setup 1: 855: 843 :8475 Password Reset Btech 24/7 baba
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 12 Barcelona tour option help please
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st time to Europe
- 21 My trip to Prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy