Looking for some advice about the 9 full nights I have planned for a south of France trip I have planned from 8 Sep to 18 Sep. Will be arriving into Lyon (4pm) and headed to Paris on the 18th. I am interested in spending time in Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, Nice and Monaco. My wife and I are interested in a relaxed pace in each, nothing too rushed. From our research, we are thinking 2 nights in each and potentially 3 in Nice, however am unsure if I am trying to undertake too much?
My wife and I would like to visit wineries, tour the local sights in each place, eat delicious food and take it easy. Would the days above be too hectic. I have some tours arrange 1 night in each. While I accept I can't see everything, but would this give us a good feel for the place?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer only original high-quality documents(www.proqualitydoc.com)
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Northern Spain road trip
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain itinerary
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Driving
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure