Reload this Page >

How to reserve tix/time at Uffizi?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 04:34 PM
Lisa

Can anyone give me info on how to reserve tickets or timed entry to the Uffizi? We'd like to do it from the States, if possible. <BR> <BR>Thanks!

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 04:59 PM
Diana

Although I didn't reserve a time at the Uffizi, the website www.florenceart.it gives you info. on times available and you can buy your tickets online. However, there is a handling fee. I used the site to reserve and buy my tickets for the Accademia Gallery. Goodluck.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 06:08 PM
Deborah

It's easy. Call this number: <BR> <BR>011-39-055-294-883 <BR> <BR>Then ask for the number of tickets you want for the day you are interested in. They will give you a 15 minute window of time at which to enter. You pay in cash when you get there. The cost is only an extra dollar or so, and it sure beats standing in line waiting for admission. <BR> <BR>Deborah

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 11:50 PM
Adriana

We reserved our tickets throught weekendafirenze.com -- it was really easy; you can order tickets for both the Uffizi and the Accademia at the same time, plus for other Florence museums. In 48 hours we had our confirmation number. Once we got to the Uffizi, going in through a separate entrance was a welcome relief compared to the line that snaked outside. Email me with any questions.

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 09:15 AM
karen

I emailed my hotel and requested that they make museum reservations...I gave a day and time and next day the hotel emailed me my confirmation....no charge!!