I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 4 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 5 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions