I am a 30 year old trying to plan a vacation end of May 2016-early June 2016 for 12 days! I was thinking 6 days in Spain (3 in Barcelona/3 in Madrid) and 6 days on the Amalfi Coast (Capri, Positano, Amalfi). Is this possible? I will be flying out of Miami, Florida. Should I fly into Italy first and work my way back towards the US or the opposite? I plan on 3 days in Capri. What is a good home base to visit Positano, Amalfi and towns close by? Are the ferry and bus rides to get between towns and back to a major airport to fly out complicated and expensive?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches