Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact AVAST Tec*h care
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Arezzo - how much time?
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Barcelona tour option help please
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)