We will be staying in a apartment in the Bastille area close to Gare Du Lyon. What is the most efficient way to get to Gare Du Nord, at 8:00 AM. with luggage to catch the Eurostar to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 :Kor7m
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 Trans Siberian Train
- 16 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Iceland driving in March
- 19 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 ICELAND in February
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods