last year we first time visit Norwey and we just fall in love in this beautiful views. In this year we decided to formalise our relationship but we don't wont to do it in typical way. That's why we would like to finalised it at Nordkapp.
Due to fact that we not Norwegian please advice what are the restrictions and costs for foreigners which we have to complite before marriage. We are interested only in civil marriage.
We were thinking about May 2013 (begining: 1-8)
Appreciate all advices, tips and suggestion from your side.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Croatia in mid/late October
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!