My family and I will be going on a Mediterranean cruise departing from the Port of Civitavecchia. We will be arriving at the Fuimicino airport. I would like to know how best to get from the airport to the port. A car service is 140 euros, so we're interested in more economical options. I've read about using the train, but am wondering how easy it is. I'm rather concerned about how my mom will do with the train ride -- she's 60 and has some mobility issues.
Thank you kindly for your help and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Barcelona to Malaga
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Spain in 2018
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 23 Rent in Rome
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!