I need some advice on the fastest way to get to the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale - Piazza Garibaldi) from Capri. Is there a ferry or hydrofoil, and if so, does it run in late March? My fiance and I will be on vacation in Capri, and will need to catch a train in Naples to head to Rome. We'd like to leave Capri in the morning and be in Rome by the early afternoon or evening.
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 11 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 12 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 13 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday