I will be traveling to Europe at the end of May 2016. My must do is the Bernina Express. I will start my trip on Frankfurt and fly out of Paris. My question is: After taking the Bernina Express ending in Tirano how do I go back north towards France? I would like to do the return trip from Tirano to anywhere in France in one day. Is there a train from Tirano to anywhere in France. Are there any stops on the Bernina Express that I should get off in order to catch a train ride to anywhere in France.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Trans Siberian Train
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Iceland driving in March
- 18 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 ICELAND in February
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 11-12 nights in Portugal