I'm getting ready to leave for my Switzerland/Italy trip the first two weeks of June. We'll be staying in Lauterbrunnen and touring the Berner Oberland for five days starting on June 7th. I'm not sure how to pack for that portion of my trip. Is it acceptable to go to restaurants still attired in hiking pants and hiking boots? I'm assuming that people who visit this area for the hiking will be dressed pretty casually throughout the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany