Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond