My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL password रीसेट 1800:681:7208 CONTACT HOTMAIL mTech 24/7
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 8 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 12 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 18 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?