For my honeymoon, I'm arriving in Frankfurt at noon on Thursday, 9/25. I am trying to figure out how we should best spend our time before getting to Munich for Oktoberfest on Monday, 9/29. I was thinking about spending Thursday & Friday night in Rothenburg and Saturday and Sunday night in Salzburg before heading to Munich on Monday morning. Any thoughts if I'm spending too much time in Rothenburg? I should add that we'll probably go by Fussen and the castles after Munich, before heading to Italy.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 4 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 5 Poland--where else to go
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Greece during Easter week or August
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help