I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACT
- 2 Rome Hotel
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 11 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 15 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 Moscow Hotels