I'm in super early stages of thinking of a March or May 2015 trip to Amsterdam. March would be great, as a friend would be there then, but I could probably only manage something like 5.5 days. I'm thinking of daytrips to Hague, Rotterdam, and somewhere to see the flowers, which I worry leaves me too little time for Amsterdam (love a ton of good art museums). Weather would also not be as good. If I went in May, I could maybe squeeze something like 6.5 or even 7.5 days, which seems a lot more doable.
So ... is it worth a shorter trip, maybe cutting out a day trip? Is there a great day trip idea I'm missing? Zeeland? Somewhere more around the water?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PANDA @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact PANDA 24 care d/k
- 2 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 3 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 12 2 week May trip with kids
- 13 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 14 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Self Drive UK tour
- 21 Where to See Flamenco
- 22 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 23 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 24 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please