I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 5 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 9 Greatest place for dreaming
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 13 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy