I know probably thousands of people as this on a regular basis just looking for some info and ideas.
I've been wanting to travel since I can remember now 26 and in a position where I currently have no job (gave up my own business when spilt with boyfriend, no long term accommodation due to us splitting up. I am now in a blessing of a situation that all these things have happend together and I feel the time is now to go travelling I could hold back a little longer and get some more money but I am scared of falling back into old ways of becoming comrfortable.
So here is the scoop
I have £5,000 and as much time as I can afford, I know going now just before winter isn't ideal but I also like the idea of it not being as busy but still with solo travellers like myself.
I have no time to do much planning and wish to take in culture, meeting new people, maybe finish off with some work to fund the trip longer.
My trouble is I am overwhelmed with how much planning some people do.... I basically wanna pick a city, go there get the feel for it and see where it takes me.
I have family in Hamburg and my main countires of choice to visit on this trip are Holland, Germany (take alot in such as Munich to Hamburg and round again!) Belguim (Bruges), Czech, Poland, Austria.
Any and I mean any info/ideas are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez
How much planning can I get away with for first trip to Europe?