I am going to be visiting Iceland from the US in late September. I am curious as to how much money I should bring? I have never been out of the country before...so I am at a total loss as how to gauge this. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I will be there a week.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 2 Help with Spain itinerary
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Driving
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 17 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 20 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 21 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond