I will be traveling to Europe for 3 weeks in December with stops in Prague, Berlin, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Flight and Accommodations have already been paid. Just trying to get a round about amount to bring. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current plan for March trip
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 21 beware of robbed in Milan
- 22 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 25 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise