Bonjour à tous,
This summer I will be spending a month in Paris. Fortunately, my accommodation includes dinner and breakfast with each day of my stay except for weekends. I plan on going to inexpensive grocery stores (ED, Franprix, etc) to purchase most of my food, such as sandwiches, fruits, yoghurt, etc. As for beverage, I plan on bringing my own water bottle and filling it up frequently. Of course, being in Paris, I am sure that I'll purchase the occasional pastry and ice cream, maybe a few inexpensive meals out too.
For transportation, I plan to purchase a carnet of metro tickets, but I will mostly walk everywhere.
Because I have visited the city before, I do not plan to visit too many touristic sites (Versailles, Tour Eiffel, etc.), but I do plan to see a few smaller museums and take maybe one or two day-trips to some towns in Île de France. I also do not plan to purchase many souvenirs, maybe just one or two things on sale.
So my question is, how many euro do you think I will need per day in Paris? Not including accommodation, I'm guessing the minimum for my month long trip would be around €475 (€14 per day), but I could do €560 (€16,5) or some more as well. As a student, I do not intend to travel in luxury - just need to take care of basic things and to enjoy myself in fairly simple ways.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노 ▼ 베스크카지노 우리카지노 : qyd55.com●
- 2 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Current plan for March trip
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Spain in 2018
- 14 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 20 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 25 beware of robbed in Milan
Bonjour à tous,