My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Dublin to Donegal
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 17 New Years in France
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?