My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार ICLOUD $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*hh
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 13 family trip to Germany and more
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?