Fjord Travel Norway

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Mikki

Fjord Travel Norway

Does anyone have experience using a Bergen, Norway based company called Fjord Travel Norway? I would like to hear any comments good or bad. Thanks to all.

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 03:37 AM
Mikki

Topping....I know there isn't much activity on Norway...but maybe Bjorn from Oslo is out there???

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Mikki

topping

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 05:22 PM
jad

Sorry, Mikki, but I don't have info on this company.

But since the heading may attract some contemplating a trip to the fjords, I just wanted to put in a word.

Several years ago, I planned in a side trip for a mere 5 days (mid June) to Norway (sidetrip from England!) and can't stress how wonderful it was.

I flew into Oslo, took the train to Åndalsnes, rented a car, and spent 4 days driving through fjords in the vacinity. I can't stress enough how wonderful it was to have a car. What people don't realize about the midnight sun is that this means hours and hours of golden light. After dinner, I'd take a drive through the countryside, watching the landscape glow.

Just fantastic.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 05:39 PM
xxx

topping