My trip to Romania will start in the coming July. I will from Belgrade to Timisoara , Arad, Sibiu, Brasov , Bucharest and Constanta.
However, I have no idea which cities should stay longer and which one should skip. My family prefer to visit the Black sea.
Do you have any experience that can share with me or any good suggestion ?
Hope to hear your voice.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password रीसेट 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL Tech care
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?