My husband and I have a total of 10 days to spend in the following places we would like to visit:
Possibly adding 1 day in Florence
We will be arriving to Milan airport and we are not sure in which order we should be going first?
Our original was to do the following:
Arrive to Milan, take a train to Murren and spend 3 nights there
take a train from Murren to Zurich and then fly to Venice from there (spend 3 nights in Venice)
train to Florence (spend the day there and take a train to Cinque Terre) and spend 3 nights there
and then drive from Cinque terre to Milan and fly home.
How does this sound? Is there any other better way for the route? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 family trip to Germany and more
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 10 Paris Apartment
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st time to Europe
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach