I'm going to be in Blois for two days and only have one day free which I was hoping to spend at the Chateau de Blois and the Maison de Magic. My question is, do you think it's possible to do both of these in one day, or does the Chateau require a whole day for a visit?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~681:7208 AOL Tec*h care.
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 20 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?