I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent in Rome
- 2 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 16 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 17 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 18 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 22 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!