how far from disneyland paris to paris?

Dec 1st, 2002, 03:04 AM
yafrat

how far from disneyland paris to paris?

My kids want to go to disneyland and since the one in the US is too far (I am in turkey) I want to take them to the one in paris. How far is it from the city of paris by car. ALso is 2 days in the resort fine. I have a 8 and 6 year old boys and a 9 month old girl.

Dec 1st, 2002, 03:09 AM
xxx

Less than one hour. And there is excellent public transportation without the need to have a car to go there. Two days there with your children will be great. You'll want a stroller for your little girl, of course.

Dec 1st, 2002, 03:52 AM
AR

I agree. Public transport is best as it takes you directly to the park's entrance. Use the RER.

Dec 1st, 2002, 05:01 AM
xxx

45 minutes on the RER Line A4.

Dec 1st, 2002, 05:27 AM
Martine

Because you have little kids, I would advice you to book at the Davy Crockett ranch. You will have more freedom. The accomodation is perfect. They have 2 types of bungalows that you can book, even for 1 night: an older type (but ok)and a newer type at the "Bobcat trail", with 2 bedrooms, a livingroom with kitchen, dishwasher, mirowave etc. and a little terrace with BBQ under the trees. It is perfect! You won't need sheets nor towels or dishwasher products, everything is included, even the cleaning. And there is a big swimming pool with tobbogan in the village.The breakfast is included. You have television and telephone. You have hotel service. Our kids like this ranch over the Disneyland hotels. I think you can have a baby-bed at the reception, or you can take your own when you come by car. (30 min from Paris). When you choose this ranch, you will need a car to go to the parks (10 min), but you can park for free on the parking.
We also did the hotels, but that was stressy. In high season, you have to wait in line for your breakfast...

And, don't forget, the bungalows are for 6 persons, and all the hotelrooms only for 4 persons. All the hotels have 2 double beds in the room except for Cheyenne hotel who has a double and a bunkbed.

2 days in the resort will be fine.