I lived in Italy last year for 3 months. I would like to go back for longer. I realize that I can only stay 90 out of 180 days. I thought I would ask if there any suggestions from experts. Thank you. This forum has really helped me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality real and fake passports,([email protected]),id cards,visas.
- 2 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 3 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 European honeymoon help needed
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 15 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 16 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Croatia in mid/late October
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia