Notices

How are these hotels in Paris

Old May 17th, 2001, 10:39 AM
Jon

How are these hotels in Paris

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Bergere Opera a Best Western Hotel or the Holiday Inn Republique, I'm booked at both hotels for August at different times and would like some general info.

Old May 17th, 2001, 11:34 AM
Spanky

Jon:

Please do a search for Holiday Inn Republique. I have stayed there in the past and wrote about it. There should be several posts that you will find.

Spanky.

Old May 17th, 2001, 11:47 AM
Jon

Please help!!!! I'm having trouble doing the search or I'm not doing it correctly.

Old May 17th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Spanky

Okay, I'll try. Just type in the text search "Holiday Inn Republique" and hit "find". No need to highlight a country. I was able to pull up 17 responses.

Spanky

Old May 17th, 2001, 12:47 PM
jon

Thank you for trying to help me, but it just didn't work for me maybe it's just my system.

Old May 17th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Spanky

I will try to top a few for you.

Old May 17th, 2001, 01:02 PM
elaine

Hi
THe search function is very slow, I got six responses and I topped a few for you

Old May 18th, 2001, 03:16 PM
Christina

the search usually works better with only one word -- type in "republique", that is unique enough that most of what you get will have to be about that hotel (or general area around it, anyway, there is a metro stop by that name) do not highlight a country

Old May 19th, 2001, 07:57 AM
mimi

I stayed at the Holiday Inn at the Republic in 1999. The room was large, in the back which made it quiet, good bathroom, fine restaurant, etc. It is like staying in America compared to the small hotels that I have stayed in during other trips to Paris. That Oct. the room was $115 so I could not pass it up. This is a good location if you have been to Paris before for it has many subway lines right in the square. Two of my favorite restaurants are nearby, Chez Jenny and Astier. There is also a wonderful bakery across the street, a department store grocery, and a good Chinese Restaurant for when you are tired of French.