Reload this Page >

Hotels with jacuzzi and youth hostels

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10th, 1999, 07:18 PM
amanda

We're going to europe in sept for 6.5 weeks and mostly staying in youth hostels. We figured for at least one night we can afford a splurge.. and decided we'd get a hotel room with a jacuzzi. <BR> <BR>Except we couldn't find any. does anyone know of any which are less that US$300.00 ? <BR> <BR>And if you have any youth hostels to recommend, it will be appreciated. <BR> <BR>Thanks.

Old May 11th, 1999, 06:50 PM
Emily

Amanda <BR>Where are you planning on going?

Old May 11th, 1999, 07:15 PM
Amanda

We're going to the following cities.. <BR>paris, bruges, amsterdam, cologne, bacharac, berlin, prague, vienna, salzburgh,munich, lucerne, lauterbrunnen, montreaux, venice, florence, siena, naples, rome. <BR> <BR <BR> <BR>

Old May 12th, 1999, 08:38 AM
Andria

Just wanted to fill you in on some personal experience with hostels in bruges. we stayed our first night at the only Int'l youth hostel which was clean and all but was a 25 min. walk to the market and we wanted to be closer to the action. we then spent 2 nights at the Passage hostel. i would not recommend it. moldy, smelly, gross, but i do know it's not the grossest. there's a bunch of other private hostels in the area but i dont know what they're like on the inside.

Old May 12th, 1999, 08:39 AM
Andria

Just wanted to fill you in on some personal experience with hostels in bruges. we stayed our first night at the only Int'l youth hostel which was clean and all but was a 25 min. walk to the market and we wanted to be closer to the action. we then spent 2 nights at the Passage hostel. i would not recommend it. moldy, smelly, gross, but i do know it's not the grossest. there's a bunch of other private hostels in the area but i dont know what they're like on the inside.

Old May 12th, 1999, 01:04 PM
Emily

Amanda, <BR>I can't help you on the jacuzzi question, but we stayed in an amazing (charming courtyard, shower in the room, clean) hostel in Paris. It was on the Rue do Fourcy which is off the Rue de Rivoli. Very central location (near Hotel de Ville) and breakfast included in the price (which I don't remember but it was cheap). Metro stop: St. Paul. I can't remember the name of the hostel, so email me if you want it.