Reload this Page >

Hotels to accomodate 5 in a room in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2000, 01:39 AM
Karen

I would like to know if theres any hotel prices about 900FF to accomodate 2 adults,2 youths and 1 child in a room with breakfast included. I had considered Palai Bourbon in the 7th Arr but the people there seems unfriendly as i had faxed and called them before and they said they'll call back. Until now i had not hear from them yet. It would also be good if the hotel has coin laundry service.

Old Nov 16th, 2000, 04:24 AM
Sue

A friend of mine just returned from a stay at Hotel la Motte-Piquet and paid about that for the 5 of them. She liked the hotel and location very much. She starts out by asking for a room for 4, then asks about day bed. Hotel la Motte-Piquet is near a Metro stop (Ecole Militaire) and the pedestrian market street rue Cler in the 7th. Fax 0147057436. It is mentioned in Rick Steves' Paris where he goes into detail about rue Cler. You are dreaming about coin laundry in hotels, I think, but there are lots of laundromats. Good luck!

Old Nov 16th, 2000, 04:53 AM
Nano

Karen, we are renting two rooms at Hotel Champ de Mars to accommodate two adults and three children in July. I believe the total for the two rooms will be about $135 per night. I'm not sure if we'll have adjoining rooms or not. They were very friendly to me in our e-mail correspondence.

Old Nov 16th, 2000, 04:58 AM
elaine

There will be coin laundromats in many areas of Paris, but less likely in a hotel. <BR>As you know, you are trying to accommodate 5 people for relatively little money. <BR>Try one of these websites for info as well, I have not tried them all myself: <BR>www.budgettravel.com <BR>www.expedia.com Microsoft site for travel discounts <BR>www.fortunecity.com/oasis/ links to many travel sites <BR>www.hoteldiscount.com <BR>www.travelocity.com <BR> <BR>I don't know if all hostels ahve age limits but you might want to check some of those as well <BR>www.mije.com <BR>www.hostels.com <BR>www.hiayh.org <BR>www.hostelseurope.com/ <BR>www.hostelwatch.com/hostels/welcome.html <BR>www.eurotrip.com/hostels <BR> good luck <BR> <BR>

Old Nov 16th, 2000, 02:27 PM
Christina

I have not heard of a hotel that could guarantee two adjoining rooms at that low rate, but I do know of a few decent budget hotels that are around that price for the cost of a triple and a double (I doubt if breakfast is included at that rate, usu. it seems to be quoted separated nowadays). In addition to the ones already mentioned above, you might consider: La Bourdonnais or Hotel Lindbergh in the 7th, Hotel des Mines or Minerve or Residence Monge in the 5th, and Grand Hotel Jeanne d'Arc in the 4th. I know a couple in the 14th/15th which are better bargains but a lot of tourists don't want to stay there as it's a little farther from city center (ie, Hotel Daguerre and Hotel Delambre or Hotel Parc Montsouris are in your range, probably). I would not expect a Parisian hotel, especially budget, to call you back from overseas, and I'm afraid I have never heard of a hotel with a coin laundry, only hostels or longterm residences/foyers.