I will be traveling to Rome with my boyfriend this August. From what I've read, the heat is just grueling in Rome during that time of the year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any sort of accommodation (it can be a hotel or bed and breakfast or even AirBnb) near Roma Termini that have air conditioning and will be running it during that time. It would be even better if we could control it from inside the room. I would like to stay around 100 euro/night but am willing to stretch the budget for this amenity.
I would appreciate any advice! Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ESET Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Change of resident
- 6 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017