I was wondering if you all could help me out with finding a good hotel in Milan. I would prefer a place next to the main train station in Milan. Do any of you guys know of a hotel that fits my description? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Christmas week in Ireland
- 22 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report