Hotels in London in Paris

May 19th, 1997, 01:21 PM
Andy

Hotels in London in Paris

My wife and I will be passing through London and Paris on a month long trip. We plan on staying at the Georgian House Hotel in London and at the Hotel Des Allies in Paris. We realize that these are fairly cheap hotels. If anyone is familiar with any one of these hotels and could give me more information about them, it would be greatly appreciated.

May 27th, 1997, 09:10 AM
Gabi

Hi Andy,

I'd really appreciate finding out more about the Georgian House Hotel, please. I am looking for an inexpensive place to stay in London for a few days in September.

May 31st, 1997, 12:00 AM
Alex Blaunshtein

Hi, this summer I going to travel in England. Therefore, I ask you to give same details about Georgian House Hotel.
Thanks a lot
Alex.

May 31st, 1997, 11:43 AM
Elizabeth Henderson

Hi Folks: I stayed at the Georgian House Hotel on St Georges Drive for four nights last June. The location is first rate.-Five minute walk from Victoria Station. The place itself is sort of a dive. I guess you get what you pay for. We had a quad room with bath for 75 pounds. It was dismal.
However the next morning at breakfast I looked over the other clientel and it wasn't scummy- just tourists like ourselves without big bucks. Breakfast was dandy. This year I'm hoping to stay at Windemere but if you're on a tight budget then Georgian House was okay and it was clean.

Search this Thread