My family will visit Copenhagen in the coming summer.
I find that the hotel price is quite high, it costs about 200 euro (or higher) per night and no breakfast included.
Do you have any suggestion for me to stay How long there? My plan is to stay 3 nights.
After visiting Copenhagen, we will continue our trip to Eastern Europe (Prague and Budapest ).
Do you have comment on this?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yahoo 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7sk
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help