I will be traveling to London with my husband in April. He will be attending a 4 day class in either American Square or Hallam St. We've been told to find a hotel in Cental London with good tube access. Help! That is a large area. Since we need to make reservations now, can anyone suggest a hotel or area that would be handy to both of those locations? We will be staying 4 extra days and I will be exploring on my own while he is in class, so I would like a hotel that is also handy for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 8 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 14 Packing Champagne
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Manchester hotels
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey