So, I'm back from my last trip, and almost all of my planning is done for my next trip in November 2015.
So naturally I'm thinking about the trip after that one -- including five or so days at Lake Garda in April 2016. I know it's a long way off -- but I do enjoy the planning!
I've started looking at hotels, and I haven't had much luck in finding a good base of hotels to choose from. I want to stay in the northern part of the lake, say at or north of the line Malcesine - Limone sul Garda. I really want there to be a garden with some/lots of Italian Cypress trees and a sea view. I would like the hotel to be within about 10 or 15 minutes' walk to a built-up area (though I'll probably have a car, I don't want to use it for daily trips, etc).
As you can see, I have a pretty specific with list. This will be my first visit to Lake Garda.
I'd love to see your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe