I'm new here. My husband and I recently relocated to Austria and are loving exploring Europe. This summer my in-laws are coming for a visit and while they are here, they have expressed the desire to go to Budapest. We're not familiar with the city as we haven't had a chance to visit yet. My father in law isn't in the best physical condition and extensive walking can be difficult for him. Given that, we are hoping to find a hotel that is a short walk to the major sites and such, or that is simply a great location for accessing what the city has to offer. We will mostly be planning to visit historical sights and museums. Any info, tips, advice, etc would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 two days in Nice
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 New fast track
- 11 Packing Champagne
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family