Hotel Versailles, Villefranche sur Mer

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 12:11 PM
rbyrer

Hotel Versailles, Villefranche sur Mer

Has anyone had any expreience with this hotel? It looks great on its website but doesn't seem to be listed in any of the guidebooks.

Thanks!

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Mary Ann

If it is the hotel I think it is it was right next door to the hotel we stayed at. We stayed at the La Flore which is right on the main drag through Ville Franche not far from the tourist office. We stayed at the La Flore which had a wonderful view. It was slightly cheaper for the 4 of us. The bus to Nice stopped right out front of what I think was the Versailles. For I think $1 you could ride in an airconditioned bus into Nice, round trip. (in 1999). The town was great. The restaurant at our hotel was very good. Easy drive into Monaco. Hope this helps if it is the same location at least.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 11:26 AM
rob

Hi Mary Ann -

Thanks for your response. Yes, it's the same one. What did you think of La Flore?

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Mary Ann

We really enjoyed it. We had a 2 bedroom unit with bath and terrace. The guys loved the terrace, while we went and did laundry down the street, they camped out there and watched the harbour. I would imagine the Versailles has about the same view. The people at La Flore were very helpful, they suggested the bus. They also have a pool and breakfast at the hotel (not included in the room) was great with the view. We are planning to try to get back there this September. Regards, Mary Ann

Old Oct 6th, 2003, 07:45 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
topping for Anbgus
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 07:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone has the web site address for Hotel la Flore in Villefranche Sur Mer?