Reload this Page >

Hotel St. Louis Marais in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16th, 2001, 08:09 AM
Andi

Has anyone stayed here and what was your experience? I stayed at the Hotel Place des Vosges last time and was very satisfied, but might want to try something different in the 4th next trip. Heard this was good.

Old Jul 16th, 2001, 03:03 PM
Andi

Trying again...to the top

Old Jul 16th, 2001, 05:45 PM
Meg

On the Ile St. Louis? If so, then we stayed there 4 years ago or so. The room was very small - probably the smallest we've ever had in Paris, but we liked it. We had a small balcony that overlooked the rooftops and had a glimpse of a very small sliver of the Seine. We enjoyed the neighborhood, but with the closest metro stop across the bridge, it wasn't the most convenient place for transportation. I'd stay on the island again though.

Old Jul 16th, 2001, 05:57 PM
Andi

Thanks, Meg, I'd wondered about that one too, but the one I'm looking for is different. Your was the St. Louis, on Ile St. Louis. I really like the island, but think I'd prefer not to stay there for the reason you cited. The St. Louis Marais is owned by the same people, but is not on the Ile St. Louis. Anybody stayed there?

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 09:05 AM
topping

To the top