Hotel rooms for 5 in Rome, Venice.

Jan 9th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Dan Borden

Hotel rooms for 5 in Rome, Venice.

I am going to Rome and Venice in late Feb. with 5 adults. Do you know of any hotel rooms that fit 5 adults, preferably 5 singles, for under US$150.

Jan 9th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Skylar

I've been to Italy six times, and not once have I ever seen a hotel room that would fit five people. You could consider staying at a nice hostel. I know of many in Italy that are clean, quiet, and very reasonable. Hotel rooms in Europe, especially Italy are much smaller than in the US. It's hardly possible to find a suite, unless you're staying in the lap of luxury. I would suggest two rooms - one for three and one for two, but you might have to consider sleeping in the same bed with somebody. Generally you can get one double and a cot. Sorry!

Jan 9th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Diane

Hotel Due Torri in Rome has a couple of family suites -- two bedrooms (but one bath) with double bedding -- I believe like many places this is two single beds that share a headboard, so it isn't like sharing a US size double bed. There is also room for a cot in these suites. In late February, you may be able to get such a room for $175/night. I think their website is www.hotelduetorriroma.it You could email them and ask. They might even come down on the price...it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask.

Jan 9th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Graziella

Not an easy task in Venice, however in the book Hello Italy there are a few with triple rooms, such us, Minerva Nettuno, Caneva and others....how about 3 in one room and 2 in another sounds more reasonable...

Jan 9th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Dan

Thanks all for the replies. Any more??? Please let me know.

Jan 10th, 2002, 05:02 AM
steve

i agree with the others hard to find.

Search this Thread