I recently posted on my blog about my stay at the Hotel du Lys in the Odeon-St,-Michel neighborhood this past April. I thought a recommendation might be helpful to Paris trip planners who want a terrific, reasonably-priced hotel on the left bank, in a great area.
I got the first floor double - my travel companion took a single on the top floor. We were both delighted with our rooms, the staff, the location -- and the price!
I now belong to the Fodors Forums fans who love the Hotel du Lys - idiosyncrasies and all. Never, ever change....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 New Years in France
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Spain or Portugal
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 9 day trip to France
- 23 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 24 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)