We are going to Rome in June (family of 4 - 2 children aged 11 and 8). Trying to decide between Hotel Regno and Albergo Cesari. Both are in a great location and both have good reports on trip advisor but was wondering if anyone on this forum has stayed at either of them. Hotel Regno is cheaper than Albergo Cesari, both offer breakfast, both are literally around corner from each other. Albergo Cesari has a rooftop terrace that sounds nice for breakfast. Not sure which to choose?
Also, would you recommend we get a shuttle or taxi to the hotel from the airport? We arrive on a sunday evening at 6:45pm. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 two days in Nice
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 New fast track
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 24 Once upon a time in Italy
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor