I am planning a fun Greek Island hop trip for June 2013, with stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens. So far I am planning on 4 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Athens. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Mykonos or Athens? I would like to spend 100-150Euros per night, and be convenient to get home after clubs etc. I do not plan on renting a car, any rec's on how to get around Mykonos to various beaches, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 14 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Spain or Portugal
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 9 day trip to France
- 25 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018