My husband and I are making a trip to Spain in early May (business and pleasure) and are visiting the following cities: Granada, Sevilla, and Madrid. We our first time international travelers and found the process to be very overwhelming, so we are using a travel agent. Our travel agent has suggested a few hotel sites and was wondering if you all have had experience with any of them/could recommend anything better (based on location, price, amenities, etc.) Husband and I are both in our late 20's and are simply looking for a clean, safe place to sleep and store our things (private room and bathroom preferred). No breakfast, spa, other frills necessary.
We have already booked our stay at The Sentaor in Granada (http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/senator-granada-spa.html) and our travel agent suggested NH Collection Sevilla (http://www.nh-collection.com/hotel/nh-collection-sevilla) and Hotel Hesperia Madrid (http://www.hesperia-madrid.com/?lang=en). Because we're running short on time, I may "OK" the hotel in Sevilla, but would like to find somewhere less expensive in Madrid. Thoughts?
Also, what are you thoughts on MadridCard and GranadaCard for tourist access to sites/transportation - worth it?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands