We are looking at booking a room at the hotel poseidon for five nights while we are in positano and I am trying to decide b/w the funny room or the superior room? Does anyone have advice on which is better? The funny room is $100 eur less for the total stay which I thought was odd cause it looks like you will have the best views from it with the rooftop terrace?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 5 Current plan for March trip
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 8 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 9 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 beware of robbed in Milan
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017